What are the best travel essentials?
Top travel essentials that you must carry – water bottle, travel pillow, eye mask, earplugs, portable charger, travel towel, wet wipes.
How to take care of your skin while traveling?
Traveling means you wake up and sleep at different times. But take 3-4 important steps and keep your skin glowing.
- Wash your face twice a day. Avoid hot water, use normal water.
- Remove your makeup with wet wipes and cleanser.
- Apply a good moisturizer to keep your skin protected and nourished.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen after every hour, especially if you are on a beach, desert or on a hot place.
How can you stay safe in a hotel room?
First thing to remember, never compromise with your hotel room security.
- So, make sure you check your door lock works properly.
- Never publicize your hotel room number.
- Check the fire exits properly.
- Lock your windows at night.
- Never open the door for any stranger.
- Use a flashlight when you sleep.
- Whenever you leave the room, don’t forget to check the bathroom, behind the curtains or doors.
What are the travel safety tips?
Your travel needs just a little attention to make it safer for you.
- Always gather information about the place you are going to visit.
- Note down the local Police or Ambulance phone number with you for any emergency.
- Keep your important documents safely with you. You may also make copies and keep them in your other bag or small backpack. If possible, also save your documents online.
- Check the security of your hotel room before you check-in.
- Don’t wear expensive jewelry or flashy clothing
- Be careful while asking directions from any stranger. If possible, try to check the online route maps.
- You should carry a small backpack for your valuable objects
- Keep your money in different pockets, so that you don’t show all your money while paying any restaurant or taxi bill.
- Keep your friends or family informed about your hotel address and phone number
- Last but not least, take travel insurance.