Refer below the best backpacking tips for camping, hiking and trekking.
- Always use synthetic quick dry t-shirts (4-5) and trousers(2-3).
- Upper and lower thermal base layer (Woolycot), Fleece/Synthetic Fill/Down jacket.
- Innerwear, socks, cap, balaclava, gloves.
- Synthetic/Down filled sleeping bags.
- Tooth paste, toothbrush, tissue roll, a Boroline/chapstick, a scissor, a torch, soap strip, cold cream, deo-spray.
- A crepe bandage, cotton, Dettol/Savlon, antiseptic creme, a course for each including headache, vomiting, anti-inflammatory, pain killer, and stomach upset, Volini spray.
- Keep some dry instant edible food items for emergency.
- A bottle of water is must.